We have located many online resources to help students continue to learn when classroom time is not possible. We will make additions or updates to these resources as more are made available.
Resources from Around the Internet:
- Talking to Children About Coronavirus (from National Assc of School Psychologists)
- Scholastic Learning at Home
- Heggerty Phonemic Awareness: They will post videos of their lessons.
- Cincinnati Zoo: Home Safari starting March 16 at 3pm
- Khan Academy Kids Schedule
- Atlantic White Shark Conservancy Story Hour: Every day at 10am
- At Home Resources - (From Google)
- Free Online Books for El;ementary Children - PDF
- Where does the energy released by a chemical reaction come from?What happens when something burns - is it destroyed?